Fr., 08. Apr.|
Shamanic Breathwork Journey
What if you could let go of the baggage from your past, be secure in who you are, and show up as your whole true self? In this workshop, Astrid will guide you through a 75-minute breathwork journey to help you reconnect to your essence, so your authentic self can emerge!
Zeit & Ort
08. Apr. 2022, 19:30 – 22:00
Zürich, Hohlstrasse 481, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
Über die Veranstaltung
Through Breathwork we open a portal to our subconscious. Your breath takes you to the deep hidden places within yourself and shines a light on what you most want to hide, deny, or can’t yet see: your distortions, wounding, fears, blockages, power and authenticity, and how these are expressed in the world.
This breathwork journeys are for you to:
- release trauma, wounds, limitations, blockages and emotional pain
- reduce stress, insecurities, and fears
- purify your anger and rage, grief and heartache
- break free from what’s holding you back
- reclaim lost parts of self, reclaim your power, unlock soul gifts
- transform your life from the inside out
- gain more inner peace and serenity
- feel more self trust, confidence and self worthiness
- connect with your higher-self increase your creativity
- gain insight and clarity in certain areas of your life
Everything you need to be the person you want to be is already inside of you. Your breath can help accessing it and stripping away the layers of suffering, struggle, anxiety and self-doubt.
Are you ready to reclaim your authentic self, and move beyond what has kept you small in the past?
Secure your spot now, as spaces are limited.
1 Workshop: 90.- CHF Pass of 3: 235.- CHF (- 15%)
Contraindications to participating in a breathwork workshop include:
- Epilepsy other seizure disorders
- Advanced pregnancy
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication
- Cardiovascular Disease including but not limited to prior heart attack
- History of Aneurysms in immediate family
- Strokes, TIAs, seizures or other brain/neurological condition or disease
- psychoses or other severe mental disorders